Usher Is Back! Check out this video teaser off his forthcoming new single ‘Good Kisser’
As an independent artist, it can be really hard to get your music out there without some serious help! That’s where Pro Music Records comes in! We can guide you through the process of becoming an established musician with our vast array of services.
Here’s the Top Eight Things we can do!
- We know what the music reviewers are looking for!!
- Nothing slow burns a radio host, music editor, label owner, or blogger like getting bombarded with music that is totally unrelated to the style they promote. It displays a total disrespect. Your songs, of course, are trashed immediately.Our Promotions department knows how to get you air play.
- Let’s Make Contact: We have contacts, so you can get your foot in the door.
- Most music services ask that you contact them before sending in your music, just to make sure your music is a good fit. It’s for this reason that many services do not post their physical address online. There are a lot of local music resources. Local can mean several things; it may be a particular city and its surrounding suburbs; it may be an entire state or province. Local could also include several states, or even a specific section of a state and still yet local can be a whole country. Our SEO Local Marketing services can help you make those first contacts with your region!
- Reaching the blogosphere.
- Many bloggers don’t post any contact information at all. In order to get in touch you have to post a comment on their blog. Pro Music Records can find relevant music blogs and contact them on your behalf!
- Get Formatted.
- Music services usually post their format of preference. Often it’s a combination of several formats. They may also welcome videos. Or they may be old school and will ask for physical submissions only. No matter what format their asking for, our Mastering department can work with you to get you single ready.
- College radio.
- Some college radio stations allow you to send your music directly to a show’s host, but many insist that all music must be sent to the Music Director. The Music Director then passes on the music to the various shows, according to the genre. Make sure you’re clear on whom to address your music to.
- Time sensitive material.
- There are a number of music blogs, radio shows, promoters and review sites that will only deal with music that has been released recently. The cutoff date varies, but the allowable time of release is usually six months or less. Work with our Music Production department to get your relevant work ready and out in a timely manner!
- Which reviewer accepts my style of music?
- There are a large number of music blog and review websites that have a stable of reviewers. Each reviewer accepts one or more particular styles of music. So, even though the overall website may welcome many styles, the responsibility is on you to find out which of the reviews/bloggers deals with your particular style of music. Our Promotions department knows who should be listening to your music and can put it in their hands!
- Sending a press kit.
- Another important consideration when sending your music is the accompanying bio information about you or your band. Submission guidelines are usually specific about what sort of information they would like to have included. Our Publicity Services will put your press kit together and make it shine.
Pro Music Records & Entertainment Media is interested in meeting with you for the opportunity to co-star in and up & coming commercial for theGoodzonline.com. We are a very strong and reputable e-commerce store and video/music production company who is looking to cast young boys, ages 8-12, to portray young baseball rivals on the field. Actor should be comfortable with hitting baseballs and swinging bats. We will be shooting for a ‘sports rivalry’ scenario, filmed at a local baseball/little league diamond. Both parts in the commercial are non-speaking parts. We are looking to shoot approximately four hours on the day of the shoot. Check out our video production services here.
Project Name: Rivals Get the Goodz
Project Type: Commercial
Union Status: Non-Union
Role: Jimmy & Timmy Baseball
Project Rate: Non-Union Rate; Compensation will be discussed once talent is selected upon experience.
Submissions Due By: 6/14/2013
Audition Dates: 6/15/2013
Audition Location: Pro Entertainment Media Offices
315 W. Verdugo Ave, Burbank, CA 91502
Callback Dates: 06/17/2013
All selected candidates will be contacted on the Monday following auditions.
Shoot Dates: 07/13/2013, 07/14/2013 (Over Flow Day)
Shoot Times: 7:45am-12:00pm
Shoot Location: TBA
Casting Company: Pro Music Records & Entertainment Media
Casting Director: Taylor Martin
Casting Director Location: San Fernando Valley
Phone: (818) 971-9301
Pro Music Records is taking online submissions. Please include 2 photos, name and number as well as a portfolio if you have one. Send submission to: email@example.com
Please submit your info( email, bio etc) a.s.a.p as roles will be filled swiftly on a first submitted first priority basis.
If any of this applies to you and you think you’ve got that something special quality that adds and doesn’t take away from a potentially huge project submit your info and we’ll get back to you as swift as possible. Good day to you!
Pro Entertainment Media
Burbank, CA 91502
Burbank, CA 91502
T: (818) 971-9301