As an independent artist, it can be really hard to get your music out there without some serious help! That’s where Pro Music Records comes in! We can guide you through the process of becoming an established musician with our vast array of services.
Here’s the Top Eight Things we can do!
- We know what the music reviewers are looking for!!
- Nothing slow burns a radio host, music editor, label owner, or blogger like getting bombarded with music that is totally unrelated to the style they promote. It displays a total disrespect. Your songs, of course, are trashed immediately.Our Promotions department knows how to get you air play.
- Let’s Make Contact: We have contacts, so you can get your foot in the door.
- Most music services ask that you contact them before sending in your music, just to make sure your music is a good fit. It’s for this reason that many services do not post their physical address online. There are a lot of local music resources. Local can mean several things; it may be a particular city and its surrounding suburbs; it may be an entire state or province. Local could also include several states, or even a specific section of a state and still yet local can be a whole country. Our SEO Local Marketing services can help you make those first contacts with your region!
- Reaching the blogosphere.
- Many bloggers don’t post any contact information at all. In order to get in touch you have to post a comment on their blog. Pro Music Records can find relevant music blogs and contact them on your behalf!
- Get Formatted.
- Music services usually post their format of preference. Often it’s a combination of several formats. They may also welcome videos. Or they may be old school and will ask for physical submissions only. No matter what format their asking for, our Mastering department can work with you to get you single ready.
- College radio.
- Some college radio stations allow you to send your music directly to a show’s host, but many insist that all music must be sent to the Music Director. The Music Director then passes on the music to the various shows, according to the genre. Make sure you’re clear on whom to address your music to.
- Time sensitive material.
- There are a number of music blogs, radio shows, promoters and review sites that will only deal with music that has been released recently. The cutoff date varies, but the allowable time of release is usually six months or less. Work with our Music Production department to get your relevant work ready and out in a timely manner!
- Which reviewer accepts my style of music?
- There are a large number of music blog and review websites that have a stable of reviewers. Each reviewer accepts one or more particular styles of music. So, even though the overall website may welcome many styles, the responsibility is on you to find out which of the reviews/bloggers deals with your particular style of music. Our Promotions department knows who should be listening to your music and can put it in their hands!
- Sending a press kit.
- Another important consideration when sending your music is the accompanying bio information about you or your band. Submission guidelines are usually specific about what sort of information they would like to have included. Our Publicity Services will put your press kit together and make it shine.
At Pro Music Records, a distribution and marketing program for our clients has been implemented to generate revenue from the growing digital download and entertainment industry market. We do everything we can to bring success to you!
wow!! It’s a fantastic article.free music downloads