- We know what the music reviewers are looking for!!
- Nothing slow burns a radio host, music editor, label owner, or blogger like getting bombarded with music that is totally unrelated to the style they promote. It displays a total disrespect. Your songs, of course, are trashed immediately.Our Promotions department knows how to get you air play.
- Let’s Make Contact: We have contacts, so you can get your foot in the door.
- Most music services ask that you contact them before sending in your music, just to make sure your music is a good fit. It’s for this reason that many services do not post their physical address online. There are a lot of local music resources. Local can mean several things; it may be a particular city and its surrounding suburbs; it may be an entire state or province. Local could also include several states, or even a specific section of a state and still yet local can be a whole country. Our SEO Local Marketing services can help you make those first contacts with your region!
- Reaching the blogosphere.
- Many bloggers don’t post any contact information at all. In order to get in touch you have to post a comment on their blog. Pro Music Records can find relevant music blogs and contact them on your behalf!
- Get Formatted.
- Music services usually post their format of preference. Often it’s a combination of several formats. They may also welcome videos. Or they may be old school and will ask for physical submissions only. No matter what format their asking for, our Mastering department can work with you to get you single ready.
- College radio.
- Some college radio stations allow you to send your music directly to a show’s host, but many insist that all music must be sent to the Music Director. The Music Director then passes on the music to the various shows, according to the genre. Make sure you’re clear on whom to address your music to.
- Time sensitive material.
- There are a number of music blogs, radio shows, promoters and review sites that will only deal with music that has been released recently. The cutoff date varies, but the allowable time of release is usually six months or less. Work with our Music Production department to get your relevant work ready and out in a timely manner!
- Which reviewer accepts my style of music?
- There are a large number of music blog and review websites that have a stable of reviewers. Each reviewer accepts one or more particular styles of music. So, even though the overall website may welcome many styles, the responsibility is on you to find out which of the reviews/bloggers deals with your particular style of music. Our Promotions department knows who should be listening to your music and can put it in their hands!
- Sending a press kit.
- Another important consideration when sending your music is the accompanying bio information about you or your band. Submission guidelines are usually specific about what sort of information they would like to have included. Our Publicity Services will put your press kit together and make it shine.
We are proud to announce the month of March marks the 5th year anniversary of Pro Music Records, Inc. On March 8th, 2007, Pro Music Records. Inc was officially incorporated. When we launched www.promusicrecords.com on our initial launch date December 1st, 2007, we never imagined the difficulties we would face, or the amount of time it would require. Like many others, we simply thought that when we launched, it would be an instant success. We aimed our focus at social media websites and asked participants to visit us. However, many who noted that our site didn’t even appear in a Google search quickly dismissed us.
Since then, our development efforts during the past five years were aimed at learning to utilize and incorporate (SEM) search engine marketing techniques and applying Google Analytics to our websites. We advertised a bit and remained focused on building a comprehensive set of analytical tools, proprietary software systems, and a vast directory database to help service the general music and entertainment population.
Now, five years later, we can proudly claim of ranking in the Top 20 Music-Records Sites published on top20sites.com. Top20Sites.com is the leading directory of the web’s most popular sites. By visiting this website you can find the top websites, as ranked by our vast community, in over 85,000 pristine directories.
Pro Music Records and Entertainment Media Recent Google Rankings:
• Ranks #3 of about 445,000,000 results for entertainment media los angeles
• Ranks #2 of about 58,700,000 results for music promotion los angeles
• Ranks #2 of about 4,250,000 results for r&b indie artist los angeles
• Ranks #3 of about 4,410,000 results for music distribution los angeles
• Ranks #15 of about 13,000,000 results for dvd distribution los angeles
• Ranks #15 of about 15,300,000 results for independent record label los angeles
The US ISRC Agency appointed Pro Music Records & Entertainment Media as an “IRSC Manager” in January 2012. Pro Music Records Inc. is approved to assign ISRCs on behalf of the owner of a music or video recording. Pro Music Records and Entertainment Media Services now include submissions to radio stations that welcome independent music, music reviewers, music blogs, podcasts, Internet Radio, Distributors (physical and digital), Radio Promoters, Promotional Services, PR Services, Publicists, Project Management Services, Digital Download websites, Film/TV Music Supervisors and more!
Right now our affiliated partner database contains over 3,000 companies and 8,000 contacts, nearly every A&R rep, CEO, film and TV contact, publisher, music attorney, artist manager, and almost every other music industry position. We are proud to service independent artists, labels, and entertainment company’s music and entertainment products to over 850 record labels who are accepting demos, 500 music and video distributors, 1000 Music Reviewers, and 5500 radio stations that welcome independent music and entertainment media.
We wish to thank all of you who have written to us during the past 5 years and have: informed us of problems, and requested customer service.
And most importantly, we wish to thank all of you for being loyal followers of our site and referencing our information daily. We will continue to improve our content for our visitors and strive to bring our clients more success in their music and entertainment careers!